- Honest ― Display sincerity, integrity, and candor in all your actions. Does not have bad behavior that will not inspire trust.
- Competent ― Base your actions on reason and moral principles. Do not make decisions based on childlike emotional desires or feelings.
- Forward-looking ― Set goals and have a vision of the future. The vision must be owned throughout the organization. Effective leaders envision what they want and how to get it. They habitually pick priorities stemming from their basic values.
- Inspiring ― Display confidence in all that you do. By showing endurance in mental, physical, and spiritual stamina, you will inspire others to reach for new heights. Take charge when necessary.
- Intelligent ― Read, study, and seek challenging assignments.
- Fair-minded ― Show fair treatment to all people. Prejudice is the enemy of justice. Display empathy by being sensitive to the feelings, values, interests, and well-being of others.
- Broad-minded ― Seek out diversity.
- Courageous ― Have the perseverance to accomplish a goal, regardless of the seemingly insurmountable obstacles. Display a confident calmness when under stress.
- Straightforward ― Use sound judgment to make a good decisions at the right time.
- Imaginative ― Make timely and appropriate changes in your thinking, plans, and methods. Show creativity by thinking of new and better goals, ideas, and solutions to problems. Be innovative!
How a good leader copes under stressful situations.
They will be even more focus,call up some other leaders and have a meeting as a whole on how to solve the crisis.They will also reassure the people and tell them all the steps that they are going to take in a ci= convincing way.They will also try to get some rest after every step they make and after that they will always reassure the people and where there is good news that will give them some hope they will tell it to the people.The leader will also always let the people have a place to look forward too.