- They listen to advice and not wipe off their comrades or own people.
- They make freinds when possible, not enemies.
- They are decisive and do not hesitate to make good decision
- They can make people go their way.
- They don't use brute force and muscle it out.
- They give a good impression on most people.
Using the three kingdom war as an example, you can see even though there were equally clever people on each sie of the war, yet Chao Chao lost. As he was not open to feedback and he use brute force when he was angry, thus making the scales tip and makng him lose the war.